#6 Have you met Aiman ?

howdy guys...
hahahahah in this post 
i'm gonna use english as my language
seems awesome rite ???
i hope so lah...

ok have u met Aiman ???
well for ur information 
Aiman is my best buddy aka BFF laaa
ahhahaha

What u wanna know about him ??
hurmmmmmmmm
his 19s as old as I am
currently in UIAM campus PJ
he still in foundation ( well he made the 2 years programme)
he love computers as well as camera.. DSLR to be more specific
and etc...etc...etc..
hahahaha 
too much to talk about him lah....
i'm just make a short simple one je lah yerk

ok me and him were on the same scholl before
and there was the place where
i met him
we are just like brothers 
sharing thoughts and feeling
hurmmmmm 
love u so much lah bro...hahhaha

recently i'm quite chatting with him
we love to talk about future
we just asking each other 
just like that je lah
me love to take advice from him



hurmmmm
thanks to Aiman today 
all my sad feeling are settelled
now i'm gonna back to my "it's time to move on" vision
what ever things to happen 
i'm gonna stick to it
no matter what...hiah3
hahaah

hopefully my determination
will be bless by Allah swt
insyaallah
but before that this my beloved Aiman's foto
take a peep my fellow friends..eehheeheh

so! does anyone wanna his no ???
just ask from me k...
he still available....kot lah ahhaahha


k lah
that's all for now i guess
insyaallah 
i'm gonna write some more story of mylife here
so 
hope u guys can wait yerk..
( bajet artis plak aku nie aishhhhh)

till then all friends

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :D

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © / jUst My BloG....

Template by : Urang-kurai / powered by :blogger